A free trial of Office 365 is a great idea if you’re:
- Curious how it could help your team and want to do some testing as a group
- Wanting hands-on experience with tools you’re interested in using
- Needing to test something out in a safe, no-consequence zone before applying it to your actual environment
- Studying for exams 70-346 or 70-347 (I recommend a Business Premium trial)
- Considering changing licenses
Get a free trial today:
Quick trial sign-up links:
More about plans for:
Compare plan options
- Go to office.com (sign out of all accounts if you’re signed in)
- Click “Get Office”
- Decide whether you want to try it for home (just you or your family and basic apps) or business (more licenses and business apps like SharePoint). For enterprise, skip to the bottom of this post.
- Choose a plan to try.
- I recommend the Business Premium is best for exam prep and larger businesses, or if you just want to see all possibilities.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Try for free” under the plan you’d like. Then register and you’ll have your free trial info emailed to you.
- Go to Enterprise plans
- Compare plans, scroll down to “More details” and click it
- Select “Try for free” under the plan you’d like to try (not all are available)