SPTechCon is one of the largest SharePoint and O365 conferences available. You can win a free full-conference (4-day) pass simply by tuning in to next week’s Lawrence SharePoint User Group (LSPUG) meeting.
Microsoft MVP Melissa Hubbard and April Dunnam will be presenting “Microsoft Flow and SharePoint: Integration and Automation”. Learn more about the session here.
Three ways to attend the LSPUG session:
- In-person at Lawrence Memorial Hospital at 4:00pm CST
- Virtually via the live-stream aired here beginning at 4:00pm CST
- Can’t make the time? No worries. Watch the recording posted afterward here.
How to win:
Earn entries by completing the post-session survey between 4:30pm CST Friday, July 27th and 12:00pm CST Sunday, July 29th. The survey is only open during that time frame. You can begin earning additional entries now up until the presentation by completing the optional, additional actions below.
Note: You must complete the required post-session survey for the optional actions below to count toward your total entries.
- Optional (complete prior to July 27)
- Follow Nate on Twitter (2 additional entries)
- Follow Nate on LinkedIn (2 additional entries)
- Subscribe to the SharePoint Librarian YouTube channel (2 additional entries)
- Join the LSPUG Mailing List (2 additional entries)
- Retweet this tweet and/or this tweet and/or this tweet (5 additional entries each)
- Share this LinkedIn Post (5 additional entries)
- Required (complete July 27-July 29)
- Get the “code word” shared by Melissa and April during the presentation
- Complete this post-session survey, entering the code word (10 entries)
Winner will be drawn at random from all entries Sunday, July 29th at 12:00pm CST and announced via social media. If winner is unable to attend, another name shall be drawn.
About SPTech Con
“SPTechCon: The SharePoint & Office 365 Conference is returning to Boston, MA, August 26 – 29, 2018! SPTechCon is a training, problem solving, and networking event for those who are working with SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office 365. This includes the varied uses and approaches to managing SharePoint; On-Premises (2013 thru 2019), Hybrid Variations, and SharePoint Online. Sessions at SPTechCon are presented by today’s most approachable and knowledgeable instructors. Find solutions to your current environment and seek ways to continue to Work Smarter, Collaborate, and Increase Productivity!”